ORDER OF THE CHAIRMAN OF THE GENERAL CUSTOMS DEPARTMENT
December 6, 2019 Number A / 294 Ulaanbaatar
APPROVAL OF PROCEDURE
Government agencies in the article 8.4 of the Status section, section 8 of 236.6 of Article 236 of the Customs Law, 271 1 Article 271 1 .1.1, 271 .1.2, 271 1 1 matches in .1.17, No. 12, 2019 Based on the decision of the meeting of the Professional Council on March 3, the ORDER is as follows:
1. In order to comply with the General Administrative Law, the “Regulation on Customs Control Zones” shall be approved as an appendix.
2. The customs control zone shall determine the checkpoint of the border crossing where the customs organization operates.
3. The Customs Inspection Agency /P.Battur/ and the Legal Department /S.Oyuntsetseg/ shall be responsible for monitoring the implementation of the order.
4. To oblige the heads of the relevant customs offices and committees to implement this order.
5. In connection with the issuance of the order, Order A / 44 of the Director General of the General Department of Customs and Taxation “On Approval of Regulations” of 2016 shall be considered invalid.
Registered in the state registry on January 6, 2009 under number 2979
|Procedure of Custom Control Zone||A Legal entity establishing a Custom Control Zone shall follow this procedure||Active||Measure||Goods|