ORDER OF THE MINISTER OF HEALTH
April 24, 2013. Day Number 145 Ulaanbaatar
“Requirements for obtaining a license”
Pursuant to Article 10 of the Law on Licensing of Business Activities and Article 19.4 of Article 19 of the Law on Health, in order to ensure the continuity of licensing activities, the ORDER is as follows:
1. Approve the requirements for the documents required to obtain a license to engage in professional activities in the field of health.
2. To instruct the heads of aimag and capital city health departments to establish a commission and a secretariat to conduct professional activities in health organizations in consultation with aimag and capital city governors and to ensure the sustainability of their activities.
3. To develop and approve in 2013 the standards for the structure and operation of health care organizations specified in Articles 15, 40 and 41 of the Law on Health and Article 7 of the Law on Medicines and to apply the relevant standards as licensing criteria. To the Policy Implementation Coordination Agency /D.Munkhbat/ and to organize the selection of part-time experts to the Public Administration Department /D.Munkhbat/. Oyunchimeg /
4. To instruct the Secretary of State /J.Khatanbaatar/ to monitor the implementation of this order.
5. In connection with the issuance of this order, Order No. 150 of the Minister of Health dated May 1, 2012 “On approving the requirements for documents to be submitted for a license, guidelines for the work of the commission, payment amount and cost standard” shall be considered invalid.
SAID N. УДВАЛ
/ Amended by HF Order No. 216 of 2013, Annex 2 was repealed /
|Requirements for obtaining a business Special Permit in the field of health, 2013 Order No 145||An applicant need to Obtain a Special Permit to establish an organization to engage in professional activities in the field of health.||Active||Measure||Goods|