ON LISTING AND APPROVAL OF REGULATIONS “List of coded goods licensed to cross the state border”
October 25, 2002
Based on Article 5 of the Customs Law and Resolution No. 5 of the State Great Hural of 1998, the Government of Mongolia RESOLVES :
- To approve the “List of coded goods crossing the state border with a license” in accordance with Annex 1 and the “Procedure for issuing export and import licenses for goods crossing the state border under state control” in accordance with Annex 2. / Annex 1 to this resolution was amended by Government Resolution No. 379 of December 1, 2014, Government Resolution No. 410 of October 19, 2015, and Government Resolution No. 149 of December 14, 2015 485, as amended by Government Resolution No. 32 of January 11, 2016 /
- To instruct the relevant ministers to review and resolve the issue of issuing export and import licenses for the goods specified in Annex 1 to this resolution.
- The Minister of Nature and Environment shall submit to the Ministry of Industry and Trade quarterly information on the issuance of export and import licenses for the goods specified in Annex 1 to this resolution, and revise and enforce procedures and instructions related to licensing activities in order to ensure step-by-step and transparency. U.Barsbold, Minister of Education, Culture and Science A.Tsanjid, Minister of Industry and Trade Ch.Ganzorig, Minister of Food and Agriculture D.Nasanjargal and Minister of Health P.Nyamdavaa.
- The State Central Administrative Body of the respective sector shall issue licenses in accordance with the procedures set forth in Annex 2 to this Resolution for goods not specified in the list of coded goods to be licensed to cross the state border, but specifically provided for in international agreements of Mongolia to issue export and import licenses.
- To instruct the relevant ministers to approve the procedure for importing goods not specified in the list of coded goods licensed to cross the state border, but to obtain permission from the state administrative body to cross the state border within this year.
- In connection with the issuance of this resolution, Articles 2 and 3 of the Government Resolution No. 54 of March 14, 2001 “On approval of the coded list and procedure for prohibited and licensed goods” and Annexes 2 and 3 of the Resolution shall be adopted. consider it invalid.
- This resolution shall come into force on January 1, 2003.
Prime Minister of Mongolia N.Enkhbayar
Minister of Industry and Trade Ch. Ganzorig
To view the full content, please click on this link.