|Procedure Name||Export Certificate procedure for Animals, Plants, Raw Materials and Products, А/173|
1. If the requirements set forth in Articles 9, 11 and 24.3 of the Law on Quarantine Control and Inspection of the Import of Animals, Plants and Raw Materials and Products of Animal Measures are met, the export certificate shall be issued for professional inspection based on the results of quarantine control, medical examination and laboratory tests. provided by the organization.
2. The specialized inspection agency shall issue an import notification for imported animals, plants and products based on the information and requests submitted by citizens and legal entities in accordance with the legislation.
3. Based on the import declaration issued by the specialized inspection agency, a valid certificate issued by the competent authority of the exporting country, accompanying documents, results of quarantine inspections, tests and laboratory tests, the state inspector shall issue an import certificate.
4. In case of expiration, loss or loss of the validity of the certificate, the goods and products shall be re-examined and a new certificate shall be issued.
5. Article 2.1 of this regulation shall not apply to the issuance of export certificates for animal and plant food products (up to 1-5 kg) carried by passengers in hand luggage. The state inspector shall inspect the product and issue a certificate.
6.The certificate shall have a model, unified number, index and confidentiality approved by the professional inspection organization in accordance with the agreement concluded between Mongolia and the importing country and the model approved by the International Organization for Animal Diseases and Plant Protection.
7.Unless otherwise specified in the agreement between the two countries, the export certificate shall be written in English and Mongolian and the import certificate shall be written in Mongolian.
8.The certificate shall be typed or typed.
9.The certificate shall be made in 3 copies, one copy for citizens and legal entities, the second copy for the local customs office where the port is located, and the remaining copy shall be attached to the main document. The certificate issued to passengers is 2 copies.
10.Export and import certificates are issued for animals, plants, and products.
|Title||Description||Created Date||Updated Date||Issued By|
|Export, Import and Transit Certificate of Animals, Plants, Raw Materials and Products||This Form applies to the procedure related to export, import and transit Certificate of Animals, Plants, Raw Materials and Products||07-06-2020||11-12-2020||General Agency for Specialized Inspection|
|Checklist for information of request to get export and import certificate, import notification, transit notification of animal, plant, and their raw material and goods-Form1||List of documents which should be attached to the request for export and import certificate and notification, and transit notification of animal, plant and their raw materials and goods shall be checked using this checklist||03-11-2020||03-11-2020||General Agency for Specialized Inspection|
|List of ports for Plant seeds, seedlings, seedlings, animals, its seeds, approaches, raw materials, manufactures and microbious culture, pathological materials and materials, 2003 173||List of ports for Plant seeds, seedlings, seedlings, animals, its seeds, approaches, raw materials, manufactures and microbious culture, pathological materials and materials, 2003 173 annex1||10-12-2020||10-12-2020||General Agency for Specialized Inspection|
|Name||Measure Type||Agency||Description||Comments||Legal Document||Validity To||Measure Class|
|Export Certificate requirement for Animals, Plants, Raw materials and Products||Certificate Requirement||General Agency for Specialized Inspection||As per the Resolution of Mongolian Government for approval of procedure/ List of ports for importing plant seeds, seedlings, seedlings, animals, their seeds, embryos, raw meat, by-products and samples of microbial cultures and pathogenic materials/ in accordance with Annex 3, this measure applies to traders who want to export Animals, Plants, Raw materials and Products from the territory of Mongolia to any other country.||In order to export the livestock, animals, plants and their raw materials and products (hereinafter referred to as animals, plants, products, etc.), legal entities or a person must in possession of export Certificate. 2.2. If the requirements set forth in Articles 9, 11 and 24.3 of the Law on Quarantine Control and Inspection of the Import of Animals, Plants and their Raw Materials and Products are met, the export certificate shall be issued on the basis of the results of quarantine control, medical examination and laboratory tests. provided by the organization.||On Approval of procedures / Export and Import of plant seeds, seedlings, seedlings, animals, their seeds, embryos, raw meat, by-products and samples of microbial cultures and pathogenic materials /||09-09-9999||Good|