|Procedure Name||Customs clearance procedure of processing goods in customs territory|
1. Goods reflected in Article 101 of the Law on Customs shall be declared according to this customs clearance procedure.
2. In order to declare goods under this clearance procedure, customs clearance codes should be used reflected in this procedure.
3. Customs will provide regular control and registration. Once processing is finished, goods shall be sent back.
4. Goods to be declared under this procedure shall meet requirements reflected in Article 100 of the Law on Customs.
5. Technological guidance must include detailed information of processing method, steps, duration, changes to be made, how to use it to producing what kind of new products and etc.
|Title||Description||Created Date||Updated Date||Issued By|
|Guarantee approved by Annex to customs clearance for processing goods in customs territory||Filled out this guarantee should by submitted to customs with other necessary documents||29-07-2020||29-07-2020||Customs General Administration|
|Customs clearance declaration||Declarant uses customs clearance declaration for declaring goods to customs of Mongolia||13-08-2020||13-08-2020||Customs General Administration|
|Invoice and packing list in English||Invoice and packing list are one of key forms for customs clearance||13-08-2020||30-11-2020||Declarant|
|Name||Measure Type||Agency||Description||Comments||Legal Document||Validity To||Measure Class|
|Customs clearance approval to processing goods in the customs territory||Permit Requirement||Customs General Administration||Customs clearance procedure of goods for processing goods in the customs territory shall be used for declaration of goods reflected in Article 101 of the Law on Customs. If customs approve the declaration, customs inspector stamps "Under customs control".||The Resolution A/40 of the Chairman of the Customs and Taxation General Administration approved this customs clearance procedure by its Annex 4 based on Article 79.7 of Law on Customs. Keep in mind: - Trader should use 501-554 customs codes under declaration for “Customs clearance procedure of goods for processing goods in the customs territory”. So please find detailed information from Resolution A/40 of 2016.||Customs clearance procedures for import of goods||31-12-2050||Good|